Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||GAG-5152||UV Temperature:||From 50 ℃ To 75 ℃|
|Testing Capacity:||50 Piece( 75 X 150mm )||UV Lamp:||UVA 340 Or UVB 340|
|Rate Of Work:||4.0 (KW)||Distance Between Lamps:||35 Mm|
constant temperature humidity test chamber,
uv accelerated weathering tester
Color Touch Screen UV Light Aging Weathering Accelerated UV Aging Test Chamber For Accelerated Testing For Shoes
This Accelerated UV Weather Test Chamber can simulate the sun, rain, and dew to damage the material, the machine using UV lamp simulate the effect of sunlight, cold rain and dew. Being tested materials are placed in a certain environment which the light and moisture are alternating. The materials are tested for several days or weeks, you can know the damage of material at outside for several months or several years. Damage types include bleaching, discoloration, loss of light, powder, crack, turbidity, bubble-based, embitterment, strength decline and oxidation.
Fix the samples on shelves and face the fluorescent lamp. There are not enough samples for selves, please fill it withblackboard to make sure the test chamber sealed. Testing temperature: can adopt 50,60 or 70ºC.Recommend 60ºC for test, temperature of condensation is 50°C, temperature fluctuation is ±3°C.The cycle of condensation includes two cycles:1, 4 hour UV lamp and 4-hour condensation; 2, 8 hour UV lamp and 4-hour condensation.
|Test chamber size||1170*450*500mm|
|Chamber materials||304# stainless steel|
|Controller||TEMI 880 programmable controller, touch screen, LCD display|
|Test cycle setting||Illumination,
condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable
|Distance from specimen to lamp||50±3mm (adjustable)|
|Center distance between the lamps||70mm|
|Lamp power & length||40W/Piece, 1200mm/Piece|
|Lamps amount||8 pieces of UVA-340 or UVB-313 imported lamps|
|Wavelength of ultraviolet light||UVA is 315-400nm|
|Effective irradiation area||900×210mm|
|Irradiation black panel temperature||50ºC~70ºC|
|Standard specimen size||75×290mm/24 pieces|
|Water depth for water channel||25mm, automatically control|
|Water consumption||8L/day, tap water or distilled water|
1. Electronic-eye irradiance control system
2. Use blackboard temperature sensor providing precise temperature and recurring test result.
3. Perform humidifying, condensation and water spraying circulating test.
4. Irradiance is calibrated by CR-10 calibrator and automatic calibration procedure (Paten technology)
5. Specimen size and quantity: 75mm×300mm 24pcs, 75mm×150mm 48pcs
1. ISO 48-3-2006, Plastics - Methods of exposure to laboratory light sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV lamps;
2. ASTM D4329-2005, Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics;
3. ASTM D4587-2005, Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings;
4. ASTM D5208-2001, Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics, etc.
The Test Chamber is the world's most widely used weathering tester to test types of damages include color change, gloss loss, chalking, cracking, crazing, hazing, blistering, strength loss and oxidation. This series is applicable for the sunlight resistant test of nonmetallic materials and aging test of artificial light sources.
Application: paints, coating & inks, plastic, printing package, aluminium material, adhesive, auto & motorcycle, cosmetic, metal, electronic, electroplate, pharmaceuticals and so on.