Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model NO.:||GAG-6812||Application:||Chair Testing Machine|
|Working Position:||2||Display:||LCD Touch Screen|
|Loaded Weight:||100lb Or 225 Lb||Counter:||LCD, 0-999,999|
|Test Speed:||16 And 20 Times/min Or Specified||Power:||Electronic|
furniture testing machine,
mattress testing equipment
BIFMA X5.2 Furniture Testing Chair Backrest And Tilt Mechanism Test Machine For Durability Testing
Chair Backrest And Tilt Mechanism Test Machine tests the strength and durability of the seats and backrests by simulating the daily use loading of the seat, as well as used to test the lateral static load strength of the handrail.
Chair Seating And Backrest Durability Testing Machine is equipped with four drive devices, which can be individually controlled to repeatedly load the test points of the seat. Through different parameter settings, the machine can do following test on the seat:
1. Seat and back static load test
2. Seat and back durability test
3. Seat front edge static load and durability test
4. Horizontal forward static loading test forbackrest
6. Legs forward static load test
7. Legs lateral static load test
8. Chair sideways test
If the customer additionally purchases the impact hammer for the machine, the following tests can be added: Backrest impact test, armrest impact test.
|Test speed||16 and 20 times/min or specified|
|Loaded weight||100lb or 225 lb|
|Air pressure force||0-150lb|
|Force stroke||0-18 inch|
|Power||1 #, AC220V, 3A|
EN 1728-2012 Section 6.4, 6.5, 6.7, 6.10, 6.12, 6.15, 6.16, 6.17, 7.3, 7.4, 7.7, 7.9, 8.2, 8.4.1,8.5 (6.25, 6.26 optional accessories)
EN581-2-2015 (corresponding with EN1728-2012),
EN1335-3 -2009 Section 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.3.1
EN 1729-2-2012 Section 5.3.2, 5.3.3, 5.3.5, 5.3.6, (5.3.8 need the optional accessories)
ISO 7173-1989 Section 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 7.5, 7.6, 7.7, 7.8, (7.11,7.12 need the optional accessories)
GB/T 10357.3 -2013 Section 4.3, 4.4,4.7,4.8,4.10,4.11, (4.13,4.14 need the optional accessories)
BS5459-2-2000 Section A5.1 (A5.3, A7.4 need the optional accessories)
QB/T 2280-2007 Section 6.6.4, 6.6.9 (6.6.10, 6.6.11need the optional accessories)
1. The main structure of the machine is made of aluminum, beautiful and easy to maintain.
2. Servo motor drive, test loading control is more accurate, and the noise is even smaller.
3. PLC touch screen control makes the operation more convenient.
4. In addition, the machine loading device using electric control movements, more extensive test space.
All kinds of chair products can be tested on the Chair Seating And Backrest Durability Testing Machine