Payment & Shipping Terms:
Meltblown filter material adhesion tester
Melt-blown filter material adhesion tester can quickly complete the adhesion test of respirators such as melt-blown filter material to ensure that it provides good protection performance.
Using CNC technology, it is suitable for 100/99/P3/HEPA series masks to test the tightness of disposable filter masks (including N95/N90/KN95 and other disposable dust-proof melt-blown filter materials), gas masks/respiratory masks, half masks, Full-face mask fit test, independent or computer control, five languages switch display, with multiple communication interfaces (USB, Ethernet), WIFI can also be enabled, one computer can control four instruments at the same time.
In order to prevent infection and work in the medical field, it is necessary to ensure that workers are protected from inhalable hazardous substances in the workplace, and they must wear respirators such as melt-blown filters during work.
Combine your facial features to choose respirators such as melt-blown filters, and evaluate the closeness between the respirators such as melt-blown filters and the face to check whether there are gaps or leaks that put workers at risk. It can quickly complete the closeness test of the respirator such as melt blown filter material to ensure that it provides good protection performance. Safety experts will also formulate protection schemes and standards and regulations based on the results of the tightness experiment. It is widely used in hospitals, manufacturing plants, production sites, fire-fighting workplaces, and other testing institutions.
• Quantitative closeness test of respirator such as melt blown filter material (QNFT)
• Applicable to 100/99/P3/HEPA series of disposable filter masks for tightness testing (including N95/N90/KN95 and other disposable dust-proof melt blown filter materials)
• Fit test of half face mask and full face mask
• Test of the tightness of the gas mask
• PAPR mask fit test
• SCBA respirator mask fit test
• 7inch true color touch screen
• Standalone or computer controlled
• Using CNC technology
• English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese language switch display
• Conforms to American OSHA standards, Canadian Standards Association (CSA) guidelines, including N95
• Equipped with a variety of communication interfaces (USB, Ethernet), and WIFI can also be enabled
• One computer can control four instruments at the same time