Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||GAG-T802||Usage:||Abrasion Tester|
|Test Displacement:||Move Back And Forth 120~150m/m||Distance Of Handle:||About 300mm|
|Lift Weight:||50kg||Auto-counter:||99999 Times,electronic|
|Up And Down Adjustable Range:||Max 450mm (hand Wheel Adjusting)||Power:||Electronic, AC 220V|
toy product tester,
stroller product tester
Baby Stroller Lift Safety Test Machine Pram Handle Durability Testing
Alternately raise and lower the handle(s) by applying a vertical force to the handle so that the rear wheels and front wheels in turn, are raised (120 ± 10) mm, measured at the start of the test from the floor and then lowered in a controlled manner without pause.
Carry out the test for a total of 10 000 cycles at a frequency of (15 ± 2) cycles/min.
Where the downwards force necessary to lift the front wheels exceeds 450 N, carry out the test by applying alternately a downwards 450 N force and an upwards force necessary to raise the rear wheels for
3 000 cycles at a frequency of (15 ± 2) cycles/min, then continue the test by only raising the rear wheels
(120 ± 10) mm for additional 7 000 cycles at a frequency of (15 ± 2) cycles/min.
|Max load||Max 50 pound|
|Stroke of testing||
Go and back 120-150mm
(stroke is adjustable by the screw stem)
|Up and down adjustable range||Max 450mm (hand wheel adjusting)|
|Effective height||Max 600mm|
|Testing space||Single stroller|
|Counter||0~999,999times ( can set )|
|Power||AC220V 50Hz 3A or specified by the user|
1. Vibration, rocking occasions.
2. Direct sunlight.
3. Hot, dusty, humid places.
4. The AC power supply should be well grounded, to ensure safe use.
5. It is prohibited to use strong solvents, such as benzene, nitro categories oil for cleaning machine.
6. Shall not be injected into the water and debris inside the machine, in order to prevent damage to
electrical components and electrical shock.
7. The disassembling and assembling and debugging of the instrument display can only be approved by the national metrology units and the company, other people are not allowed to overhaul.
|EN1888 Clause 9.2|