Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||GAG-5152||Working Room Size:||450*1170*500mm|
|Standard:||ASTM D4329,ISO 4892-3, ISO 11507, SAE-J2020||UV Light Lamp:||8 Lamps, UVA-340 (315-400nm)|
|Screen:||Touch Screen||Material:||Stainless Steel With Sanding Polish|
|Test Light Source:||UVA, UVB UV Light||Humidity Range:||Rh75%~95%|
constant temperature humidity test chamber,
uv accelerated weathering tester
Programmable Automatic Vertical UV Light Aging Test Accelerated Chamber For UV Solar Weathering Resistant Testing
Climatic UV aging test chamber stimulates dew and rain with condensation for humidity and/or water spray equipped with a fluorescent UV lamp which can completely simulate the UV spectra of sunlight, exposes materials to alternating cycles of UV light and moisture at controlled, elevated temperatures. It's most widely used to test types of damages outside that need several months or several years reapear, damages include color change, gloss loss, chalking, cracking, crazing, hazing, blistering, strength loss and oxidation, the machine only needs several days or several weeks. The source adopts 8 pieces of UV lamps of 40W as the light source. The lamps are distributed on the two sides of machine, 4 pieces for each side (UVA-340 and UVB-313 optional). It makes the material damages under the sun (UV), rain (spray) reappear fastly and truly.
The Test Chamber is the world's most widely used weathering tester to test types of damages include color change, gloss loss, chalking, cracking, crazing, hazing, blistering, strength loss and oxidation. This series is applicable for the sunlight resistant test of nonmetallic materials and aging test of artificial light sources.
|Control system||The man-machine interface, color LCD touch screen|
|Temperature range||RT+10 °C~70°C|
|Temperature fluctuation||less then ±3°C|
|Center distance of lamp||65~70mm|
|Distance between sample and tube center||55 mm|
|Wave length||UV-B Wave (280~315nm) or
UV-A Wave (320~400nm)
|Specimen size and quantity||75x150 mm 48 pcs|
|Water and consumption||Distilled water, 8 liters / day|
|Power||AC 220V 50HZ 5KW|
|Tube quantity||8 lamps, imported from Canada|
1. Provide comprehensive and detailed real-time monitoring and curve recording (controller with paperless recorder function) for important test parameters such as irradiance, temperature and time. You can also generate reports and curves by computer.
2. Irradiation / condensation / water spray test can be carried out separately, or any combination of irradiation / condensation / water spray test can be programmed.
3. 5.7-inch true color touch screen control system, with good stability, monitoring, operability and maintenance.
4. For the introduction of imported UV lamp life reference (lamp for the consumables,life of about 1600 hours), to facilitate the user to confirm the lamp replacement time, saving the use of cost. Through the irradiance measurement and control device (by adjusting the voltage), the irradiance can be measured and controlled, so that the irradiance automatically stabilize the set value, and greatly extend the lamp life.
5. The use of automated water supply and drainage design, and with high cost of high-power water mercury, to ensure that the water spray flow rate and uniformity.
ASTM G154-00A Accelerated aging test
GB/T16422.3-1997 Plastic exposure to sunlight test
Paints, coating & inks, plastic, printing package, aluminum material, adhesive, auto & motorcycle, cosmetic, metal, electronic, electroplate, pharmaceuticals and so on.