Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||GAG-3008||Usage:||Flammability Testing Machine|
|Flame Application Time:||0~999.9s±0.1s||Flame Height:||10~75±2mm|
|Control Method:||PLC Man-machine Interface||Burning Time:||0~ 999.9s±0.1s|
|Remote Control Distance:||10m,with No Barrier||Power:||Electronic|
battery charge discharge test equipment,
cell phone battery testing equipment
220V Programmable High Temperature Burn-in Battery Aging Test Li-ion Battery Testing
This battery burning tester is necessary testing equipments for various battery manufacturer, quality inspection & control department. With features of easy operation, safety reliable, high accuracy it becomes ideal testing machine for battery burning and ejection testing.
Each test sample cell or battery is to be placed on a screen that covers a 102 mm (4 inch) diameter hole in the center of a platform table. The screen is to be constructed of steel wire mesh having 20 openings per inch (25.4 mm) and a wire diameter of 0.43 mm (0.017 inch).The screen is to be mounted 38 mm (1-1/2 inch) above a burner. The sample is to be heated and shall remain on the screen until it explodes or the cell or battery has ignited and burned out.
1. The machine is made of stainless, easy to clean, and the combustion box covered with Teflon tape, easy to clean and maintenance.
2. Have a armoured glass on side of the machine,can be used to observe.
3. Above the machine with a smoke guide tube, can be connected or inserted ventilation pipeline, easy for the hot gas discharge box during the test process quickly.
4. Can use the remote-control ignite the Ignition device from distant.
5. Easy to handle because of the universal wheel.
|Burner||The UL burner, caliber diameter 9.5mm or 38mm, length 100 mm|
|Flaming combustion time||0~ 999,999 seconds ±0.1second|
|Testing Cover Width||24″(610mm) , octagon shape(could be customized)|
|Test cover highly||12″(305mm) (could be customized)|
|Ignition devices||Automatic ignition (remote control type control 8 meters of less than effective)|
|Burning gas||Propane gas, Liquefied petroleum gas or methane|
|Mesh Material||Stainless steel|
|Working temperature range||0ºC~40ºC|
|Power supply||AC 220V/50HZ|
|Safety indicators||Insulation resistance: shell, power input terminal are greater than 2MΩ.|
|Pressure resistance: 1 seconds resistance voltage 1750V
between the input power supply and the shell, whole current 10mA
|Grounding: the power grounding electrode, the resistance between
the shells is less than 0.1Ω
|Fire extinguisher||manual CO2 fire extinguisher|
|Customized service||Welcome to Non-standard, Special requirements, OEM/ODM orders.|
1. Because of the certain danger of burning test, in order to protect, all the operation of this test should be tested in the room separated from the observer.
2. When do flame exposure test, the test sample cell or battery should be placed on a small wire net horizontally covered by the testbase. Before the test, adjust the position of the burner make the wire mesh on the above 38.1mm from the burner. After adjusting the location, ignite the flame, when the steel wire mesh is red, use crucible clamp to hold the test sample and place it on the wire mesh to burn until the battery explode or burn down.
3.When do particles burning test, first remove the octagon protection cover and the top cover, put the test sample cell or battery on the wire net on the test base , adjust the gas and air flow rate, make the burner produces bright blue flame and the steel wire net burning into bright red (approximately about 700 ºC), place the gauze screenaccording standard requirement(the gauze screen prepared test handle), burning until lithium battery explosion or burn down.
4.When dorojectile test, It is required that cover the octagon protection cover and the top cover on the sample. The sample is placed on the steel wire net on the top of the test base, heating the sample until the sample explode or the lithium burn down.
GB 31241-2014, GB/T 18287 -2013, GB/T 8897.4-2008, YD/T 2344.1-2011, GB/T 21966-2008,MT/T 1051-2007,YD 1268-2003,GB/T 19521.11-2005,YDB 032-2009,UL 1642:2012,UL 2054: 2012,UN38.3(2012),IEC62133-2012,IEC 62281: 2004,IEC 60086: 2007