Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||GAG-5623||Drop Method:||Face, Edge, Angle|
|Max.Size Test Sample:||1200*1200*1200mm||Falling Floor Size:||W1400*H50*D2000mm|
|Max. Weight Of Test Sample:||>=200||Accuracy Grade:||0.5|
|Power Source:||AC380V||Height Of Drop:||0-1200mm|
Carton Box Zero Drop Impact Testing Machine With Transport Free Fall Stimulation
During the products handling or transport process, there may be drop/ fall, which results in damage within the products. And this device simulates the drop/ fall situation of a finished product to evaluate the damage. This Drop Tester is mainly used to test angles, faces and corners of the package.
|Model||Zero Height Drop Free Fall Test Machine|
|Max Load (kg)||200kg|
|Dropping height range (mm)||0~1200mm|
|Max size of testing sample||L(mm)||1200|
|Testing way||Edge, side, corner|
Testing support table
|Machine weight (kg)||2800|
|Power consumption (KVA)||2.5|
|Power supply||AC 380V ,15Aor specified by user|
|Working condition||25°± 3°,55~85% RH|
1. The main axle of the tester used dual axle rode, high precision and good stability. Power failure safety design, it will be kept the original condition under power cut and the swing arm will not break away unusually.
2. The tester has set limits upward and down, will not exceed safety range when testing.
3. Support arm with electronic reset capability can avoid the accident by manual operation.
4. Multi-functional sample supporter: Can rapidly fix the different size package to test the package edges, sides and corners.
5. Micro adjusting control, can rapidly set to the needed testing height.
ASTM D5276-98, ISTA 1A (free drop)
ISTA 1A: Relationship of weight and drop height