Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||GAG-3006||Usage:||Impact Testing Machine|
|Control Method:||PLC Touch Screen Control+ Remote Control||Drop Weight(Kg):||9.1kg ±0.46kg Or 10kg|
|Falling Height:||25~1000mm||Test Zone(mm):||W200 X D300 X H200mm|
|Power Supply:||AC 220V/50Hz||Power:||Electronic|
UL1642 Drop Height 25~1000 mm Mobile Phone Battery Drop Impact Weight Test Machine
This battery impact tester functions to test the safety performance of battery through different weights from different heights to impact different stressed area. The battery shall have no flame or explosion after series of tests by this battery impact tester.
This equipment is a popular battery tester to battery manufacturers.
|Optional Function||Voltage, Temperature Sampling, Camera Monitoring System, Fire-Extinguishing System, Explosion-Proof System, Smoke Filtering & Evacuation System|
|Drop Height||0~1000 mm(Controllable )|
|Test Zone(mm)||200 X 200 X 200 mm,300 X 300 X 300 mm (Available to Customize)|
|W720 X D780 X H1870MM|
|W330 X D330 X H1040MM|
|Optional Technical Parameters|
|Temperature Sampling Range||0 ~ 1200℃|
|Voltage, Temperature Accuracy||±1% (Full Scale)|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1 ℃|
|Main Technical Parameters|
|Driven Method||Motorized, free drop|
|Steel Bar Diameter||15.8mm or 7.9mm|
|Test Conditions||The weight can be raised to a certain height and release while ensure the weight without inclination or swing in free drop.|
|Drop Method||Free Drop|
|Chamber||Free-Stand & Remote Control|
|Data Acquisition Modular||Remote Data Acquisition system, multi-channel voltage, temperature, current acquisition channel (Optional)|
|Channel Quantity||2-Channel,4-Channel, 8-Channel, multi-data acquisition system (optional)|
|Camera Monitoring System||Test Zone equips with high definition monitoring system, remote control with explosion-proof (optional)|
|Standard Configuration||Main Machine/1, Control Cabinet/1, Battery Fixture/1, Steel Bar/1|
|Power Source||AC220V 50HZ|
1. Dual rail structure that protects the tester if sudden power supply cut-off but the impact weight won’t drop;
2. Impact weights can be changed over, mounting, dismantling in an easy way that provides an excellent solution to treat the error due to secondary impacts and improve the test accuracy.
3. The wire enclosed with metal fire-proof cover, which is available to prevent the flame during testing process.
4. Lighting system is designed to observe the internal testing process;
5. Height can be display in a digital way with controllable height from 25-1000mm.
6. Wire hole provides a possibility to test internal temperature or air pressure while vent hole with air blower can discharge the exhaust air.
7. Control system employs independent control cabinet & separated with the test chamber with a distance 1-2 meter, which can reduce the noise and improve safety.
UL1642 Lithium Batteries
UL2054-2005 Household and Commercial Batteries
UN38.3 Lithium ion battery safety testing
GB/T 18287-2000 General specification of lithium-ion battery for cellular phone
SJ/T 11169-1998 Standard for lithium batteries
YD 1268- 2003 The safety specification and test method for lithium batteries and charger
SJ/T 11170-1998 Standard for household and commercial batteries