Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||GAG-5188||Spray Volume:||1.0~2.0ml/80cm2/Hr|
|Test Chamber Temperature:||Nss Acss 35±1°c Cass:50±1°c||Temperature Of Pressure Bucket:||Nss Acss 47±1°c Cass:63±1°c|
Salt And Spray Corrosion Testing Machine For Metal Material With LCD Color Screen
ASTM B117 Laboratory Nozzle Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber is used to test the anti-erosion quality of the surface of all materials after the rust-proof of painting, coating, electroplating, anoding, and rust-proof of greasing. anti-corrosion treatment for a variety of materials, corrosion resistance of their products.
The machine is commonly used to evaluate the corrosive properties of:
1.Phosphate surfaces (with subsequent paint/primer/lacquer/rust preventive).
2. Zinc and Zinc-alloy plating (see also electroplating).
3. Electroplated chromium, nickel, copper and tin.
4. Coatings, not applied electrolytic ally (such as zinc flake coatings).
5. Organic Coatings.
6. Paint Coating.
|Inner chamber size|
|Exterior chamber size LxWxH(cm)||107x60x118||141x88x128||190x130x140||230x130x140||270x150x150|
|Volume of test Box||108L||270L||600L||800L||1440L|
|Volume of pressure|
|Instruction||A stands for standard press button type; B stands for touch screen type;|
|Temp. range||temp. of|
|NSS ACSS 35ºC±1ºC/ CASS 50ºC±1ºC|
|NSS ACSS 47ºC±1ºC/ CASS 63ºC±1ºC|
|Compressed air pressure|
|Salt water||5% NaCI solutions or adding 0.26g CuCI2 to 1L of 5% NaCI solutions|
|Exter./inner.Material||Imported gray PVC board Temperature resistance by 85ºC, transparent PVC cover;|
pressure bucket used SUS304 with high-pressure resistance and best insulation effect.
|System||Heating||Adopting direct heating mode, the heating speed is fast to reduce the Stand-by time. When the temperature reaches, automatically switch to the constant temperature state.|
The temperature is accurate and the power consumption is less. Pure titanium heating tube, resistance acid and alkali corrosion, long service life.
|Controller||salinometer, fog collector, timer, spraying.|
|Defogging||Downtime clear test chamber salt spray, to prevent corrosive gas outflow|
damage laboratory precision instruments.
|Other components||Digital electronic control|
|safety protection device||1. When the water level is low, the power supply is automatically cut off,|
and the safety warning device is lighted.
|2. When the temperature is over, the heater power is automatically cut off,|
and the safety warning device is switched on.
|3. Salt water level is low, safety warning lamp lighting display device.|
|4. leakage protection function to prevent personal injury and instrument failure|
caused by line leakage or short circuit.
1. The Salt Spray and Salt Fog Corrosion Test Chamber cover is made of transparent materials so that the operator can see the tested sample in the chamber and the spraying situation of the tested sample.
2. A waterproof structure is adopted between the chamber cover and chamber body and thus there is no salt spray overflow.
3. Adopts the tower spraying system and equipped with the salt solution filter system and non-crystal nozzle so as to realize even salt spray distribution and freely adjustable settlement.
4. Entire PP&PVC solid mechanical structure, resistance to hydrochloric acid, heat resistance and never aging, suitable for salt fog copper acetate, etc.
5. Patent nozzle and conical diffusion devicemakes the fall fog rapidly and evenly. With manual level automatic control mode, the biggest setting time can reach 9990 hours.
6. With automatic demist device, it canclear observe the tested products after the experience is finished.
7. Three complete temperature control systems (Saturated air temperature,temperature inside the chamber, test liquid temperature) ensure the consistency and standards of the test.
1. GB/T 2423.17-1993 salt spray test
2. GB/T 2423.18-2000 salt spray test
3. GB/T 10125-1997 salt spray test
4. ASTM B117-97 salt spray test
5. JIS H8502 salt spray test
6. IEC68-2-11 salt spray test
7. IEC68-2-52 1996 salt spray test
8. GB 10587-89 salt spray test
9. CNS 4158 salt spray test
10. CNS 4159 CASS Accelerated acetic acid copper salt spray test
11. GB/T 12967.3-91 CASS Accelerated acetic acid copper salt spray test
12.ISO-9227, ASTM-B117, JIS-D0201, H8502, H8610, Z2371, GB/T10125