Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||GAG-5181||Drop Test:||Ipx3. Ipx4 Swing Pipe: Rt-+80deg C|
|Speed Of Spray Swing Pipe:||IP3 15 /Min;IP4 10/Min||Rain Pressure:||80~400kpa Adjustable|
|Inner Chamber Size:||1200*1200*1200mm||Exterior Chamber Size:||1750*1850*1300mm|
|Sample Shelf Size:||D400mm||Power Supply:||AC 3 Phase 380V 60/50Hz|
Automatic Simulation Climate Environmental Rain Spray Test Chamber For IPX 1-9 Water Spray Testing
Simulation Climate Environmental Rain Spray Test Chamber is applied to test the shell's waterproof effect of electronics, automobile and communication, using rainfall simulation to test the product's waterproof performance and assess the product's waterproof performance's loss classification. It's suitable for electrical and electronic products, lamps and lanterns, electrical cabinet, electrical components, automobile, motorcycle parts and other products. It provides the basis to improve the performance of the products.
Water spray test equipment us designed according to the standard of GB/T4942, GB2423.38, DIN40050, JISD0203, IEC60529, GB2423, GB7000.1(IPX3,IPX4), GB4208-1993,(shell protection grade).
Continuous immersion tank(IPX8): for IPX8 test. Diameter: 0.8m, height: 1m; pressure: 0-0.35MPa, accuracy: 0.25, range:0.6Mpa; test time: 0-99h; max pressure: 0.5Mpa. Depth: 1-30m; material: 304# steel; connect with water supply with 3/4 inch high pressure steel.
|Model||GAG- 5181-800||GAG- 5181-1000|
|Spray Type||Total Water
|R1||1.8||IP×1||With in 1~1.5mm/min(In drip box)|
|R2||3.2||IP×2||With in 3~3.5mm/min(In drip box)|
|R1||0.1||1.Flow rate of the water=0.07L/min|
|2.1P×3,Radius:400mm,16Number or open|
|holes=16,total water flow:1:1L/min.|
|R2||0.3||3.1P×4,Radius:400mm,25Number or open|
|S1||1||holes=25,total water flow:1:8L/min.|
|(For 1P×3,1P×4 only)|
|(RPM)Test Specimen Frame||17RMP||1RPM|
|Spray Nozzle Rotation Speed||23RPM||Promote the pipe on both sides of the vertical line of 30 °
each time back and forth about four seconds to promote
|Swing 60 ° from vertical for 4 seconds at one time|
|Promote the pipe on both sides of the vertical line of 180 °
for about 12 seconds to promote one round
|Swing 180 ° from vertical for 12 seconds at one time|
|Other Components||Chamber lamp.Wiper||Chamber lamp.Wiper, asters with Adjusters|
|casters with Adjusters|
|Power Source(K.W.)||AC 1Ψ 220V 60/50Hz 4KW|
1. Rotating rain and spray nozzles designed to JIS specifications
2. Speed control for the rotating spray nozzles
3. Stationary product shelf - A rotating shelf is optional
4. Water pressure regulators, gauges and flow meters
5. Special high-volume floor drain system to rapidly drain water out of the chamber
6. Interior chamber size is the smallest possible area using the JIS specified nozzles
7. Water test standards based on IEC60529IP code.
8. Testing chamber according to IPX1-IPX9or customers’ products characteristics
9. Apply P.I.D+P.W.M control method, precisely control water flow.
10. Adopts brushless DC motor, no start spark.
11. High sensitivity can detect any accident and start alarm in the shortest time, ensure operator and chamber safety.
12. Uses programmable PLC LCD touch-screen control system, easy to operate, ensure continuous stable running.
13. Can manual default the test parameters, complete testing automatically shut off the water supply and pendulum pipe angle automatic zeroing, avoid scale blockage needle tip.
Exterior material is SUS#304 stainless steel plate with baking paint, nice appearance , and good corrosion resistance.
Applicable Test Methods
1. JSA JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard) D 0203 "Method of Moisture, Rain and Spray Test for Automobile Parts"
2. SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) J2245 "Recommended Practice for Splash and Spray Evaluation"
3. SAE J575 "Test Methods and Equipment for Lighting Devices and Components"
"The cabinet shall be equipped with a nozzle(s) which provides a solid cone water spray of sufficient angle to completely cover the sample device. The centerline of the nozzle(s) shall be directed downward at an angle of 45 degrees to the vertical axis of a rotating test platform... The device shall be rotated about its vertical axis at a rate of 4.0 ± 0.5 rpm... The water spray test shall continue for 12 hours." ref: SAE J575.