Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||GAG-6755||Usage:||Formaldehyde Content Test|
|Application:||Formaldehyde And VOC Emission Content Test||Standard:||ASTM D5116-97, ASTM D6330-98, ASTM D6670-01, ASTM E1333-96|
|Noise:||<65Db(except Air Compressor)||Power Capacity:||25Kw|
|The Maximum Current:||33A||Power:||Electronic 380V / 15KW|
Color Touch Screen Formaldehyde Inspection Test Chamber For Content Detector
Full scale VOC release capsule can provide standard testing environment (such as appointed temperature, relative humidity, air exchange rate and airflow rate) or simulate real indoor environment, and test the pollutant release rate and release properties of various indoor materials and products. Then it can:
1. Confirm the influence of environment variables on the release rate and release properties of materials and products;
2. Grade materials and products according to their release properties;
3. Develop and validate the proposed model of indoor air pollution;
4. Evaluate indoor air quality (IAQ) according to the data and proposed model of indoor pollutants;
The process for the environmental chamber to test the emission of contaminants can be summarized as:
put materials and products or their samples into the test chamber, and then adjust the environmental conditions such as temperature, relative humidity and air exchange rate inside the chamber according to requirements, and then take samples at the air outlet of the environmental chamber or from the inside, and
then adopt proper methods to analyze the air sample so as to identify the main contaminants and changes of their densities with time, and finally determine the emission rate and features of materials and products according to the tested densities.
|Volume of chamber(W×D×H) m||1.5*1.35*1.5||1.67*1.5*2.0||2.0*1.6*2.5||2.5*1.6*2.5||3.0*1.6*2.5||3.0*2.0*2.5||3.0*3.2*2.5||3.0*4.0*2.5||3.0*6.0*4.0|
|Environmental temperature||5~ 35°C|
|Environmental humidity||≤ 90% R.H|
|Requirements for Environmental||Cleanliness No pollutant source in the surrounding environment TVOC 500µg/m³|
|Adjustable range of temperature||15~ 40°C high temperature cleaning 250°C|
|Adjustable range of humidity||40~70%R.H.(20°C ~30°C )|
|Temperature fluctuation||±0.30°C ( Fluctuation)|
|Temperature deviation||±0.5 °C ( Deviation)|
|Air exchange rate||0.2~2/h±5% ( Optional 0.2~3/h±5%)|
|Air velocity||0.1m/s 0.3m/s ( Range)|
|Power||Alternating current 380V/50HZ three-phase power supply 4/5 wiring system|
|Rate of recovery||Toluene twelve has a recovery rate larger than 80%|
|Clean air system||Standard configuration|
|Background concentration of VOC||Single VOC has a concentration smaller than 2µg/m³ ,T VOC 20µg m dust filtrated TVOC has a concentration smaller than 20µg/m³|
1. Dew point humidity control, stable humidity and does not produce the drops of water on the bulkhead, don’t adsorption formaldehyde and VOC.
2. Energy-saving design: The equipment adopt energy-saving design in two Energy Consumption part of gas and cooling, low energy consumption, low noise.
3. New air with high cleanliness: the initial concentration of formaldehyde and VOC in the air after multi-stage filter is very low, to ensure accurate detection.
4. Intelligent touch screen controller: microcomputer temperature and humidity controller (color LCD touch screen), can control the temperature of cabin, dew point temperature, circulation airspeed. And can display and store the above parameters.
5. Protection device: climate chamber, dew point water tanks have high and low-temperature alarm protection and low water level alarm.
6. Protective measures: The compressor overheats, over current, overpressure protection, safe and reliable operation.
Stainless steel inner cabinet: thermostat cabinets chamber using stainless steel, smooth surface without
condensation, without adsorption of formaldehyde, to ensure detection accuracy; thermostat cabinet using advanced insulation materials, special materials (formaldehyde-free) seal the door, with better insulation performance and sealing performance. The cabinet is equipped with forced air circulation device.
7. Continuous working time: climate chamber continuous working time is not less than 28 days
8. Cooling system: imported refrigeration compressor.
|GB18580-2001" Formaldehyde Emission of Manmade Board and Its Products"|
|GB18584-2001 "Indoor Decorating and Renovating Materials Limits of Harmful Substances in Wooden Furniture"|
|Gb18587-2001 "Indoor Decorating and Renovating Materials Releasing limitation of Harmful Substances from Carpet,Carpet Pad and Carpet Adhesive"|
|ASTM D6007-02 "Standard Test Methods for Determination of Formaldehyde Concentration in Gases Released from Wood Products with Small-Scale Environmental Chamber"|
|ENV717-1 "Environmental Chamber Method for Measurement of Formaldehyde Emission of Manmade Board"|
|EN13419-1 "Determination of VOCs Release quantity of Building products Chapter One The Method for Releasing and Testing the Environmental Chamber"|
|HJ 571-2010 "Technical Requirements for Environmental Labeling Manmade Board and Its Products"|
ASTM D5116-97 "Standard Guide for Determination of Organic Release from Interior Materials and Products with Small-Scale Environmental Chamber"
ASTM D6330-98 "Standard Operation for Determination of VOCs (Excluding Formaldehyde) Release from Wooden Board with Small Environmental Chamber under Specified Test Conditions"
ASTM D6670-01 "Standard Operation for Determination of VOCs Release from Interior Materials and Products with Full-Scale Environmental Chamber"
ASTM E1333-96 "Standard Test Methods for Determination of Formaldehyde Concentration and Release Rate in Gases Released from Wood Products with Large-Scale Environmental Chamber"
For further information please contact us.