Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||GAG-3006||Usage:||Impact Testing Machine|
|Control Method:||PLC Touch Screen Control+ Remote Control||Falling Height:||25~1000mm|
|Drop Weight(Kg):||9.1kg ±0.46kg Or 10kg||Test Zone(mm):||W200 X D300 X H200mm|
|Power Supply:||AC 220V/50Hz||Power:||Electronic|
automotive battery testing equipment,
cell phone battery testing equipment
UN38.3 Lithium Battery Strength Impact Weight Testing Machine Maximum Height 1000mm
lithium battery impact test equipment functions to test the safety performance of battery through different weights from different heights and different stressed area to impact.
The battery shall have no flame or explosion after series of tests by this battery impact tester.
This equipment is a popular battery tester for battery manufacturers.
|Drop Weight(KG)||9.1kg ±0.46kg(20±1 pound) or 10kg|
|Drop Height||610mm and 1000mm (adjustable),maximum height 1000mm|
|Control Method||PLC automatic control with Buttons|
|Cross Bar Diameter||15.8mm(5/8 inch)|
|Test Zone(mm)||W200 X D300 X H200mm(Available to Customize)|
|Power Supply||AC220V 50HZ 500W|
|Internal Material||Stainless steel plate|
|External Material||Cold-rolled plate painting finish|
|Viewing Window Size||200*200mm(10mm thickness Double layer explosion-proof glass)|
|Air Vent||150mm, on the back of backside chamber|
|Elevating Method||Electric Motor|
|Top/bottom Impact Surface||Steel plate|
|Controller||PLC automatic control (Touch Screen optional)|
|Fire Extinguisher||Manual CO2 fire extinguishing device|
|Structure||Inner chamber: stainless steel plate|
|Outside of chamber: cold rolled plate with painting|
|Wheels: There are 4 Movable universal wheels in the bottom of chamber|
|Door: double layer door, flat handle, explosion-proof glass window.|
|Protect device||Upper and lower limit protection switch|
|Machine Weight||Estimate 250kg|
|Working environment||Allowed working environment:0 ~ 35ºC|
|Performance assurance environment:5 ~ 28ºC|
|The space between the equipment and the wall and the surroundings must
|Using suggestion||Placing the equipment close to the window will be convenient to discharge the odor
produced in the test outside.
|Do not put flammable and explosive things around the equipment.|
|Equipment and related accessories should be maintained regularly|
|Customized service||Welcome to Non-standard, Special requirements, OEM/ODM orders.|
1. Double columns design of hammer drop so as to reduce friction between hammer and the wall to achieve free falling, and effectively prevent the safety problems (The normal factory design is using brake motor which has major safety problems, The heavy hammer which hanging at the height possible automatically fall when the brake motor is power off, that will be safety problem of the operator.) Gaoge design effectively prevent the safety problem of this kind of the existence and appearance also perfect.
2. Impact weights can be changed over, mounting, dismantling in an easy way that provides an excellent solution to treat the error due to secondary impacts and improve the test accuracy.
3. The wire enclosed with metal fire-proof cover, which is available to prevent the flame during testing process.
4. Lighting system is designed to observe the internal testing process.
5. Height can be display in a digital way with controllable height from 0-1200mm.
6. Be equipped with the exhaust air vent (it is convenient for customers to discharge the odor produced in the battery test to the outside of the laboratory).
7. Control system employs independent control cabinet & separated with the test chamber with a distance 1-2 meter, which can reduce the noise and improve safety and Easy operation.
8. Double-layer explosion-proof glass window and explosion-proof chamber.
UN38.3, SJ/T11169-1998, SJ/T11170-1998, UL1642:1995, UL2054:1997, QC/T 743-2006, QC/T 742-2006 , QC/T 744-2006 ,GB/T18287-2000, GB 8897.4-2002 , IEC60086-4:2000 etc.
A test sample battery is to be places on a flat surface. A 5/8 inch (15.8mm) diameter bar is to be placed across the center of the sample. A 20pound (9.1kg) or 10kg weight is t be dropped from a height of 24 ±1 inch (610±25mm) onto the sample.