Payment & Shipping Terms:
|The Friction Cloth Is Nylon Or Acrylic, Size:||400mm×450mm||Measuring Range Of Electrostatic Charge:||0-2uC|
Triboelectric Charge Density Tester
Scope of application
It is used for testing the electrostatic characteristics of fabrics after friction and charging under laboratory conditions. It is also used for testing the anti-static performance of anti-static clothing and anti-static fabrics, as well as the review of labor safety certification and production license. It is suitable for A-level and Class B anti-static overalls.
FZ/T01060 GB12059 GB/T12703, etc.
After rubbing the sample with the specified friction material, the sample is charged, and then the potential of the sample after being put into the Faraday cylinder is measured, and then converted into the charged amount per unit area.
1. The fixed device is composed of a friction device and a potential device
2. The friction device includes friction rods, pads, pedestals and insulating rods
3. Potential measuring device is composed of Faraday tube, capacitor and potentiometer
4. Placement position: Faraday tube: ground, electrostatic potentiometer: experiment table (or desktop)
1. Measuring range of electrostatic charge: 0-2uC, accuracy: ±0.001uC
2. The friction cloth is nylon or acrylic, size: 400mm×450mm
3. There are three samples in the warp and weft directions, and the size of the sample is 250mm×350mm
4. Operating conditions of the drum friction machine: Operating time: 15min Temperature inside the drum: 60±100C
5. The technical specifications of the roller friction machine, according to the requirements of the E method in the standard GB/T12703-91. Details