Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sample Size:||75mm×75mm||Pressure Area:||28.27 Square Centimeters|
|Power Supply:||AC220V, 50Hz, 100W||Pressure Point:||1.75 Kpa; 3.5kpa; 7kpa; 14kpa; 20kpa|
Protective clothing anti-artificial blood penetration tester
The main purpose
The synthetic blood penetration tester for medical protective clothing is suitable for the resistance of protective clothing to the penetration of synthetic blood under different levels of test pressure.
Under continuous pressure, synthetic blood is used to test the protective clothing material, and the penetration of synthetic blood on the material is visually inspected.
1. The instrument uses an air source that can provide (20 ± 1) kPa air pressure to continuously pressurize the sample without being restricted by the space of the test site.
2. The instrument has a pressure gauge to display the pressurizing pressure, and the pressurizing pressure is adjustable.
3. Use pressurized medium: compressed air.
4. The special stainless steel penetrating test tank guarantees a firm grip on the sample and prevents synthetic blood from splashing around.
5. Square metal blocking net: open space ≥50%; bending ≤5mm under 20kPa.
6. Digital display timer, accuracy ±1 second.
7. The instrument has clamps that can produce 13.5Nm torque.
8. The structure of the instrument is the same as the "Schematic diagram of the test instrument" and "The structure of the test tank" in the GB19082-2009 standard.
Main technical parameters
1. Pressure technical indicators
Pressure point: 1.75 kpa; 3.5kpa; 7kpa; 14kpa; 20kpa
2. Sample size: 75mm×75mm, pressure area: 28.27 square centimeters
3. Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz, 100W
GB 19082-2009 "Technical Requirements for Medical Disposable Protective Clothing-Synthetic Blood Penetration Test Method"