Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||GAG-6755||Product Name:||VOC And Formaldehyde Emission Test Chamber|
|Temperature Range:||10 To 50, Fluctuation: ± 0.5||Humidity Range:||30 To 70% RH, Accuracy: ± 3% RH.|
|Air Flow Rate (m / S):||0.1 ~ 0.3||Pressure::||86 To 106kPa|
|Power:||Electronic, 380V / 15KW||Warranty:||One Year|
furniture testing machine,
office chair testing equipment
Programmable Automatic Mattress Formaldehyde Test Chamber For Fabric Formaldehyde Testing
Mattress Formaldehyde Climate Test Chamber can provide standard test environment (such as a specified temperature, relative humidity, air exchange rate and air flow rate) or simulate real indoor environment and test a variety of materials and products indoor pollutant release and release characteristics.
The machine compliance with E1333-96, ASTM D 6007-02, ENV 717-1, GB 18580-2001 standards.
Mattress Formaldehyde Climate Test Chamber is also known Indoor Formaldehyde Tester; this type of product has the following features:
1. To simulate the real environment by development and validation of indoor air pollution forecasting model.
2. According to data or predictive models of indoor pollutants in indoor air (IAQ) for estimation and determination.
3. Identify environmental variables on material and product release rate and characteristics.
4. According to the release characteristics of materials and products ranking with graded.
|Volume of chamber(W×D×H) cm||56*30*30||63*40*40||70*60*60||102*70*70||158*80*80||91*100*110||200*110*90|
|Environmental temperature||5~ 35°C|
|Environmental humidity||≤ 90% R.H|
|Requirements for Environmental||Cleanliness No pollutant source in the surrounding environment TVOC 500µg/m³|
|Adjustable range of temperature||10~ 40°C high temperature cleaning 250°C|
|Adjustable range of humidity||40~70%R.H.(20°C ~30°C )|
|Temperature fluctuation||±0.3°C ( Fluctuation)|
|Temperature deviation||±0.5 °C ( Deviation)|
|Air exchange rate||0.2~2/h±5% ( Optional 0.2~3/h±5%)|
|Air velocity||0.1m/s 0.3m/s ( Range)|
|Power||Alternating current 380V/50HZ three-phase power supply 4/5 wiring system|
|Rate of recovery||Formaldehyde, octanol, 4 phenyl Cyclohexene, dodecane and tetradecane have a recovery rate larger than 80%|
|Clean air system||Standard configuration|
|Background concentration of VOC||Single VOC has a concentration smaller than 2µg/m³ ,T VOC 20µg m dust filtrated TVOC has a concentration smaller than 20µg/m³|
1. 8” imported LCD touch controller.
2. Three sections: High-temperature chamber, low-temperature chamber, testing chamber.
3. High formula memory capacity can store 120 patterns, 9999 cycles, setting time for each pattern is 9999 Hrs 59 Mins.
4. RS-485 communication interface device, capable of connecting with computer.
5. Choose 2 zone/3 zone shocks.
7. Automatically alarming and shutting down device. 8 Touch screen controller
8. Adopt binary cooling system, with quick cooling effect. Cooling method is water cooling.
|ASTM D6007- 02 Standard Test Method for Determining Formaldehyde Concentration in Air from Wood Products Using a Small Scale Chamber|
|ASTM E1333 - 14 Standard Test Method for Determining Formaldehyde Concentrations in Air and Emission Rates from Wood Products Using a Large Chamber|
|NF EN 717-1-2005 Wood-based panels - Determination of formaldehyde release - Part 1 : formaldehyde emission by the chamber method.|
|EN ISO 16000-9-2006 Indoor air - Part 9: Determination of the emission of volatile organic compounds from building products and furnishing - Emission test chamber method Incorporating corrigendum December 2007|
|LY/T 1612-2004 The climate chamber for determination of formaldehyde emission|
|HJ 571-2010 Technical requirement for environmental labeling products Wood-based panels and finishing products|
|HJ 566-2010 Technical requirement for environmental labeling products Wooden toys|
|HJ/T 400-2007 Determination of Volatile Organic Compounds and Carbonyl Compounds in Cabin of Vehicles|
|GB/T 17657-2013 Test methods of evaluating the properties of wood-based panels and surface decorated wood-based panels|
|GB 18580-2017 Indoor decorating and refurbishing materials—Limit of formaldehyde emission of wood-based panels and finishing products|
|GB 18584-2001 Indoor decorating and refurbishing materials--Limit of harmful substances of wood-based furniture|
|GB 18587-2001 Indoor decorating and refurbishing materials-Limitations of harmful substances emitted from carpets, carpet cushions and adhesives|