Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Oil Bath:||A Beaker With A Volume Of 1000ml||Stirring Motor:||The Speed Is 100 Rpm|
|Ambient Temperature:||5~+35℃||Relative Humidity:||≤85%|
Petroleum wax and petroleum lipid drop melting point tester
This instrument is designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the People’s Republic of China standard GB/T 8026 "Petroleum Wax and Petroleum Fat Drop Melting Point Determination Method". It is suitable for the determination of grease drops according to the test method specified in the GB/T 8026 standard point.
Main technical characteristics
1. The oil bath is composed of high temperature resistant glass bathtub, heater and electric stirrer. The heating power is continuously adjustable, and the temperature in the bath is uniform, which meets the requirements of the test.
2. The instrument is designed as a desktop structure, compact and beautiful, easy to use, complete with complete sets, and users can test after purchase.
1. Power supply: AC (220±10%) V 50Hz.
2. Oil bath: a beaker with a volume of 1000ml.
3. Test tube: A heat-resistant borosilicate glass test tube with a flat bottom, with a circular engraved line on the circumference 12±1mm from the bottom.
4. Thermometer: The temperature measurement range is (32~127)°C, the graduation value is 0.2°C, the immersion depth is 76mm, and the total length is 380mm.
5. Heater: 304 stainless steel material, power 800W.
6. Stirring motor: The speed is 100 rpm.
7. Ambient temperature: 5~+35℃;
8. Relative humidity: ≤85%;
9. Power consumption of the whole machine: Not more than 900W.
10. Dimensions: 240㎜×300㎜×350㎜ (length×width×height).