Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Supply:||AC220V, 50Hz|
Permeability Tester for Protective Gloves
Used to determine the non-leakage performance of labor protection gloves. The gloves that are widely used in industry and agriculture can also be used for related testing and inspection conducted by the national labor protection equipment inspection agency.
1. The air compressor is used as the air source to supply air to the instrument, which is not restricted by the space of the test site;
2. Equipped with a high-precision pressure gauge to display the air pressure value, with an accuracy of ±1kPa;
3. Timing range: 0-99.99s, accuracy: ±0.01s;
4. The special sample holder ensures a good seal between the gloves and the gas path.
5. Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz
GB 12624-1990 General technical conditions for labor protection gloves, Article 6.7 Determination of non-leakage performance of gloves
EN 374-2 Test method for chemical and microbial resistance gloves
1. The instrument consists of an air source, an air path that can adjust pressure, a special fixed sample holder for gloves, a water tank, and a measurement system.
2. A special device seals the gloves with the test gas path, and the manipulator automatically immerses the installed gloves into the water tank.
3. The precision pressure gauge displays the air pressure value.
4. Digital display timer, buzzer alarm when the time is up.