Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Selection Range Of Static Attenuation:||0～100% (0～90%)||Sample Size:||89mm×(152±6)mm|
|Static High Voltage Source:||±5500V||Discharge Time Range:||0 ~ 99.99 S/m/h|
Medical fabric static attenuation performance tester
The main purpose
The medical fabric static attenuation performance tester is used to test the static attenuation of the sample from the peak voltage to 10% after applying a voltage of ±5000V after applying a voltage of ±5000V to samples such as textiles and clothing, medical fabric materials, non-woven fabrics, composite materials, and film materials time.
GB 19082-2009 "Technical Requirements for Medical Disposable Fabrics"
IST40.2 (01) "Standard Test Method for Electrostatic Decay of Nonwoven Fabrics"
1. Medical fabric electrostatic attenuation performance tester The whole instrument adopts a four-part modular design:
1) ±5000V voltage control module
2) High voltage discharge module;
3) Random test module for attenuation voltage;
4) Static decay time test module;
2. Static high voltage source: ±5500V; test static voltage: 0～±5kV
3. Selection range of static attenuation: 0～100% (0～90%)
4. Discharge time range: 0 ~ 99.99 s/m/h, accuracy: ±0.01s
5. Attenuation time test range: 0 ~ 99.99s/m/h, accuracy: ±0.01s
6. Sample size: 89mm×(152±6)mm
7. Equipment function: real-time display of the attenuation voltage-time curve on the surface of the sample, and the attenuation magnification can be set. And generate a test report
8. Test box: a sealed box made of plexiglass. The replacement of the sample can be operated transparently.
9. Working power supply: AC220v; 50Hz.