Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Instrument Air Source:||0.8MPa Compressed Air||Noise:||About 90dB|
|Instrument Size:||1000mm´690mm´1390mm||Instrument Weight:||85kg|
Medical fabric anti-dry microbial penetration tester
A large number of examples have shown that bacteria will penetrate the shielding material along with dry organic or inorganic particles, such as bacteria-carrying dander or clean clothes, and bacteria-carrying particles can penetrate the packaging material during the storage period. This instrument can be used to determine the penetration of bacteria on dry particles within the size range of material resistance to human dander
The test is carried out on test pieces respectively fixed on a container. Among these containers, 5 containers carrying Bacillus subtilis talc powder, and one container containing uninfected talc powder served as a control. Insert a petri dish at the bottom of each container close to the bottom of the test piece.
The equipment supporting the container is oscillated by a gas ball oscillator, all the talcum powder that penetrates the test piece falls on the petri dish, and the petri dish is taken out and cultured.
Count the growing colonies.
1. Test chamber: black inner wall, volume: 0.5m3, built-in exhaust fan and lighting;
2. Instrument air source: 0.8MPa compressed air;
3. Noise: about 90dB;
4. Touch screen operation;
5. Instrument size: 1000mm´690mm´1390mm;
6. Instrument weight: 85kg
7. Power supply: 220V.
The standard is based on ISO 22612, YY/T 5056.5 test standard to test the sample.
Composition and use of the instrument
The instrument is completed in strict accordance with the standard drawings, and fully meets and can achieve the test content required by the standard.
The instrument contains
(1) Pneumatic ball oscillator: The external air source passes through the pneumatic ball oscillator, and the vibration frequency is maintained at the target frequency after corresponding adjustments and corrections. It can produce 20,800 vibrations per minute, with a force of 650N.
(2) Compressed air flow meter: It is mainly used to measure the air flow with a vibration frequency of 20800 (347Hz) per minute.
(3) Test container: This instrument has 6 stainless steel test containers with a metal piston on the top. The metal piston can be inserted through the center hole on the cover to reach 10mm below the cover. After insertion, ensure that the test piece is not loose. At the same time, the bottom attachment of each container has a slit, and the slit is used for inserting the petri dish.
(4) Marble slab: The marble with an area of 400mm*400mm and a thickness of 10mm is used as the operating platform of the entire instrument.
(5) Fixing plate: a stainless steel plate with 6 holes, which is fixed on the stone plate with a clamp for the fixed installation of the test container
(6) Rubber support: with 4 rubber supports, used to adjust the level, fix the position of the instrument, and prevent movement.