Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sample Size:||75mm×75mm||Pressure Area:||28.27 Square Centimeters|
|Power Supply:||AC220V, 50Hz, 100W||Pressure Point:||1.75 Kpa; 3.5kpa; 7kpa; 14kpa; 20kpa|
Leakage test of breath melt blown filter material
The main purpose
Breath melt blown filter material leakage test is used to detect the filtration efficiency and protective effect of breath melt blown filter material and protective mask.
Leakage test conditions
1. For each mask, 10 people with matching head and face sizes are selected for the wearing test according to the fit range of the mask, and the subjects need to shave their beards clean. The mask should be worn to the degree that the subject feels appropriate, and the adjustment of the headband should not be too tight or too loose.
2. Detect the concentration of particulate matter in the test chamber.
3. The oil mist filtration rate of the filter element is higher than 99.997%. If the manufacturer does not have a filter element with this oil mist filtration efficiency, it is allowed to replace it with a filter element higher than 99.997% during the test.
4. The position of the sampling tube in the inspection chamber should be located in the active area of the subject's head. The sampling tube should be installed on the sample to be tested, the interface should be kept airtight, and the tube end should be close to the nose and mouth area.
1. Pass the particulate matter into the detection chamber, adjust the concentration to the stable concentration required by the test, start the air pump, and measure the airflow concentration by a photometer.
2. The subject wears the mask correctly, performs a preliminary air tightness check according to the method of use, and adjusts the sampling tube to the photometer.
3. Start the air pump, measure the airflow concentration in the mask when the subject breathes in the smoke-free air outside the inspection chamber, take 5 numbers, and the average background concentration.
4. Let the subject enter the detection chamber and complete the following actions according to the instructions. Measure the concentration of the airflow in the hood of each action, each with 5 data, and the average value is used as the leakage concentration of the action.
4.1. Breathe normally for 2 minutes;
4.2. Take a deep breath for 2 minutes;
4.3. Turn your head left and right, raise your head up and down and lower your head for 2 minutes;
4.4. Speak aloud or read for 2 minutes;
4.5. Walk for 2 minutes.
The test standard refers to GB2626-2019.