Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Load Weight:||5N±0.05N||Cutting Stroke:||50mm|
|Cutting Speed:||10cm/s||Instrument Size:||550×350×350mm(L×W×H)|
Glove cutting resistance test machine
Scope of application
Glove cutting resistance testing machine, specially designed to test the strength of protective gloves and upper protection area. Under the specified load, use a counterclockwise rotating circular cutter to cut the sample to determine the cutting resistance of the glove or shoe upper.
meet the standards
Note: This instrument is suitable for the above standards but not limited to the above standards, if there are other standard problems in the test.
the characteristics of the instrument
1. The instrument has high accuracy, and the test accuracy can reach 0.1 circle;
2. The main parts are made of stainless steel, which is durable;
3. There is a red line mark directly opposite the center of each slot of the specimen clamp, which can be aligned with the red line on the test bench during the test to protect the cutter from damage;
4. Tungsten alloy steel sheet with hardness of 740HV-800HV, easy to replace the blade;
5. The instrument is equipped with two sets of fixtures to facilitate standard sample test and sample test operations;
6. After the sample is cut, the cutter contacts the conductive device below to form a loop with the signal line, and the instrument stops automatically;
7. The large screen (LCD) displays the test results.
Load weight: 5N±0.05N
Blade size: 45±0.5 mm, thickness 3mm
Cutting stroke: 50mm
Cutting speed: 10cm/s
Power supply: AC220V±10% 50Hz
Instrument size: 550×350×350mm(L×W×H)
Instrument weight: 80kg