Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||GAG-5627||Usage:||Ink Abrasion Tester|
|Operating Method:||Microcomputer Control||Specimen Size:||Minimum Size 230*50 Mm|
|Friction Load:||908g ( 2LB), 1810g (4 LB)||Friction Speed:||43 Times/min|
|Standard:||GB7707,JIS K5701,ASTM D5264||Power:||Electronic, AC220V, 50/60Hz|
incline impact tester,
vibration testing machine
ASTM D5264 Printing Ink Rub Test Machine Abrasion Resistance
Rub Tester is applying for testing the abrasion of print ink, PS photosensitive coating and other relative products’ coating. It is used to analyze the printing abrasion, ink peeling and other products’ coating hardness. The equipment is designed according to GB7706, JIS K5701, and ISO 9000.
|Rub Pressure||8.9 N(2lb); 17.8N(4lb)|
|Rub Speed||21, 42, 85, 106 cpm|
|Rub Mode||Arc Reciprocating Movement|
|Rub Times||0 ~ 999999|
|Number of Specimens||1 ~ 2|
|Power Supply||220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz|
|Instrument Dimension||485 mm (L) x 390 mm (W) x 230 mm (H)|
1. The equipment is designed according to related standards strictly to ensure accurate test results.
2. Memory when power failure ;
3. Built-in standard rubbing platform to ensure a uniform rubbing area. And the rubbing process is mute completely.
4. The rubbing time is adjustable in order to test accurately.
5. Oscillation frequency automatic counting.
The tester is applying for testing the abrasion of print ink. It is used to analyze the printing abrasion, ink peeling, and other products’ coating hardness. It can be used to do dry grinding tests, wet grinding tests, decolorizing test, the paper fuzzy test and special rubbing test.
The tester accords with the standards of GB/T7706,ASTM D5264 TAPPI,JIS K5701 etc.